You can submit your abstract via the congress registration tool where you will be guided through the online submission process. If you are unable to make an online submission, please contact the Organising Committee for further information email@example.com Abstracts will be limited to 1000 characters. All abstracts will go through a blind review process by at least two international experts on the Scientific Committee. Submitting authors will be informed whether their abstract has been accepted after June 1st 2018.
The review by the scientific committee based on the originality/novelty, the significance of research findings and relevance to the main themes and sub-themes will be assigned to appropriate sessions either for oral or poster presentations. Participants should indicate their preference of presentation type (oral or poster).
Abstract Format: All abstracts must be written in English with the following format:
• Author(s) name(s) [initials followed by family name(s)] in Times New Roman 10 point
• Affiliation(s) and full address(es) in Times New Roman 10 point
• Presenting author (with email address) should be indicated with an asterisk symbol
• Content should be one paragraph between 1000 characters (about 200-300 words) in Times New Roman 10 point. It should include Purpose of study, Methods (Participants, Instrumentation, Procedure), Main results and Conclusion.
• The abstract should not contain abbreviations and/or references.
• Keywords should be between 4-6 words, and they should be written in italic at the bottom of the abstract.